Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Stockpile inventory reports

I just did my quarter contract yesterday to measure a total of 40 piles. My original proposal to my client was $1200 and they shot me down with that number. I finally was able to seal the deal at $650 for 20 piles with an additional $15 per additional pile. Definitely not what I was hoping for but it was my first stockpile measuring contract.

Reactions: JobsiteAerial
I searched online and could not find out how this applies to drones. Can you provide a link or something to share to help me learn what stockpile Inventory reports as it pertains to drones ? Thanks.

Hey, thanks for sharing. I got shot down pretty hard as well. I did get some insight from customer that quotes he was receiving were around $2,500 to $3,000 per quarter. That's for 3 locations fairly close together. Can fly all 3 in one day.

I searched online and could not find out how this applies to drones. Can you provide a link or something to share to help me learn what stockpile Inventory reports as it pertains to drones ? Thanks.
If you search "drones for stockpile volumetrics" you should get plenty of info

Reactions: SanCap
Here you go this is a video that I I produced that will help you . Let me know what you think

Hey, thanks for sharing. I got shot down pretty hard as well. I did get some insight from customer that quotes he was receiving were around $2,500 to $3,000 per quarter. That's for 3 locations fairly close together. Can fly all 3 in one day.
That sounds more like it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephaineL