Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Sync Logs

Reaction score
I am trying to understand a flightlogs from a crashed flight and several preceding flight logs. In the first attached screenshot, it indicates that in 4 of my last 5 flights, each over 10 minutes duration, the craft travelled 0.6 feet or less. The flight map for each just showed the craft hovered at the home point for the flight duration. My first question is, am I unreasonable in asking DJI to explain why this was not an indication of a problem with the craft? (I flew about 20 flights over 2 days from home points all within 100 meters of each other, in the Arizona desert, with great satellite signal each time. Obviously the craft covered a lot of distance in these flights. I have the video from those, and I luckily I saved all the log files.)

The first screenshot is the one I took soon after syncing the logs to DJI.

My second question relates to the second screenshot attached, a more recent one, in which the flights in question are "gone". Whether I look with my tablet or my phone, they are no longer listed. DJI has not yet been able to explain why these 4 flights are missing from my synced logs. Is the absence of sync'ed logs common? Is there a reasonable explanation?

Thanks,
ScreenShot1_Markup.png ScreenShot2_Markup.png Steve

I read on this blog about uploading those files to Healthy Drone, so I plan to do that today to see what information I can gather. Thanks.

Reactions: SanCap
You are clearly correct about the DJI log site being "buggy". Was able to successfully review all the files on HealthyDrones and they are complete. Thanks for the tip.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc