Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

TB48 malfunction

Reaction score
This battery came new and only showed 3 lights when 'fully' charged. DJI Pilot app showed it at 100%. After 3rd test flight in an attempt to reset it. This happened when I pressed it to test it out of the airframe, I wasn't trying to turn it on.

I am returning it. The seller will make it right, just sharing the malfunction because I haven't seen it reported.

Now, well, see video.

Last edited:
This battery came new and only showed 3 lights when 'fully' charged. DJI Pilot app showed it at 100%. After 3rd test flight in an attempt to reset it. This happened when I pressed it to test it out of the airframe, I wasn't trying to turn it on.

I am returning it. The seller will make it right, just sharing the malfunction because I haven't seen it reported.

Now, well, see video.

No video showing?? :cool:

Video Unavailable
This video may no longer exist, or you don't have permission to view it.

Stuff posted on private Facebook groups or with non-public permissions won't show up for people who are not members of the group respectively friends. Pointless to post it here, because those who CAN see it will have seen on FB, the others can't anyway.

Changed to public Youtube. Give it a few minutes.

Stuff posted on private Facebook groups or with non-public permissions won't show up for people who are not members of the group respectively friends. Pointless to post it here, because those who CAN see it will have seen on FB, the others can't anyway.

I'm confused... This is exactly how my batteries act when I push the button like you did. Have you tried the power off button sequence? (tap once, then hold it down)

The battery had been lit up for about 20 minutes when I made the video. When you press your battery to test it, how long are the lights lit?

The battery had been lit up for about 20 minutes when I made the video. When you press your battery to test it, how long are the lights lit?

If the battery is off, a quick press of the button indicates a full battery. This indication is lit for about 3 or 4 seconds, then everything goes dark.

If the battery is on, a quick press of the button flashes all green lights 4 times, then all lights stay on because the battery is turned on. This is the same behavior as your video, but I have 4 green lights since my battery is currently full.

I haven't tried turning the battery on and just leaving it on. Not sure I see a reason to do this.

Edit: To be clear, I think you accidentally turned your battery on and it just needs to be turned off. Have you tried turning it off?

If the battery is off, a quick press of the button indicates a full battery. This indication is lit for about 3 or 4 seconds, then everything goes dark.

If the battery is on, a quick press of the button flashes all green lights 4 times, then all lights stay on because the battery is turned on. This is the same behavior as your video, but I have 4 green lights since my battery is currently full.

I haven't tried turning the battery on and just leaving it on. Not sure I see a reason to do this.

Edit: To be clear, I think you accidentally turned your battery on and it just needs to be turned off. Have you tried turning it off?
This has caught me off guard before too! Try turning it off OP!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo