Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

TB50 extension cable who can make one

Reaction score
I fly both the inspire 2 and matrice 210rtk. I'd like to buy the battery charging station but it doesn't charge the Tb55 batteries. Could an extension cable be made so the tb55 could plug in to the charge but sit outside? Thanks let me know if you can build one I'll be happy to buy them.

Your not surly saying that DJI have brought out a $1200 charging station for their pro drones that can't recharge 50 per cent of the pro batteries - glad you noticed before I bought one!!!!!!

I fly both the inspire 2 and matrice 210rtk. I'd like to buy the battery charging station but it doesn't charge the Tb55 batteries. Could an extension cable be made so the tb55 could plug in to the charge but sit outside? Thanks let me know if you can build one I'll be happy to buy them.
I'm not sure that extension cable is the solution here. There's a complex data transfer and communication between batteries and this charging station, which may simply refuse to serve TB55 ...

Reactions: SanCap
The Hubs charge both the TB50 and TB55. Ill be more than happy to try it if someone can get me a cable :)

The Hubs charge both the TB50 and TB55. Ill be more than happy to try it if someone can get me a cable :)

I made one by dissecting a bad TB50 and an end from one of those cheap 4 way I2 battery chargers. After connecting it to a battery and the charging station a message appeared that "data was missing". Back to the drawing board!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stonecentreaus