Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

The Discontinuation of the Phantom and The Advancement of Technology.

Reaction score
The Phantom 2 Vision Plus was the first that started it all for me. It came with a revolutionary concept called the Vision App that worked on your smart phone. It did not have a Go Pro camera like the Phantom 2 did. Since that time, DJI came out with the Phantom 3 and Phantom 4 as well as upgrades on that.

To me, the Phantom 3 Standard was the Phantom 2 Vision Plus without the glory. Of course, the Phantom 3 Advanced and Professional were both two better than the Phantom 2 Vision Plus. At the very least, the chances of the P 3 Pro would have a lower chance to fly away. Once we got into the Phantom 4, the sensor technology was to leave a long lasting impression for me.

“Why does DJI have to update these products? I just bought this and what a waste of money.” Well given that the very nature of technology is change. Improvement is one step away from the engineering board. Personally, the Mavic killed just about everything else out there. It also shows what technology can do when a company cares enough to make their products one better.

So what is at stake for DJI? When does all of this change?

mavic-jpg.73821

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen