Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Transmitter wont stay on

isi

Reaction score
Hi
Just got my inspire with 2 remotes, one works fine with turning on, the double press and hold etc..
The other one wont stay on after i release the power button, if i turn it on when its connected to the charger it stays on, or if i keep holding the power button down.
Anyone know what the couse of this issue might be or if it can be resolved by me or if i should send it back to the seller for troubleshooting etc?

Hi
Just got my inspire with 2 remotes, one works fine with turning on, the double press and hold etc..
The other one wont stay on after i release the power button, if i turn it on when its connected to the charger it stays on, or if i keep holding the power button down.
Anyone know what the couse of this issue might be or if it can be resolved by me or if i should send it back to the seller for troubleshooting etc?
Try charging the battery?

Have been in the charger for several hours.
In that case I would say you have a faulty 6,000mah lipo cell in your remote which is not taking/holding a charge.
Since it is brand new I would get you dealer to swap it for a replacement.
Out of interest - how many LEDs are illuminating on a single press of the power button on the remote?

Sadly does sound like a bad pack.

Will it turn on and stay on with the adapter plugged in ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry my bad I missed that.

Note to self, read the op FULLY numpty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnsmithp486