Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Travel adapter for Inspire Rapid Charger

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm traveling to Iceland and bringing my Inspire & X5 along for the ride. Wondering if I can use my rapid (180w) charger with a standard travel adapter (not a transformer). I understand the brick can handle 110/220v but I'm wondering if the amps will be an issue. Has anyone had experience with this? Also, can I forgo an adapter and just use a cord with the European plug end to the brick instead of the 3-prong US version?

Like one of these...
51VN4WU4GIL._SL1000_.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jason

Reactions: deltalimatango
Hi all,
I'm traveling to Iceland and bringing my Inspire & X5 along for the ride. Wondering if I can use my rapid (180w) charger with a standard travel adapter (not a transformer). I understand the brick can handle 110/220v but I'm wondering if the amps will be an issue. Has anyone had experience with this? Also, can I forgo an adapter and just use a cord with the European plug end to the brick instead of the 3-prong US version?

BTW, the cable you pictured is fine.

Like one of these...
51VN4WU4GIL._SL1000_.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jason

Hey Jason, you will be fine dude. I live in Finland and have traveled all over Europe, to include Iceland. No worries. Bring and fly... Have a great time there. Iceland is amazing. If you drink beer, see if you can find one called Black Death. Not as bad as it sounds. A very smooth dark beer. 9.8% alcohol. Cheers.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manashiroy