Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK Inspire 2 Reapir help

Reaction score
So I've managed to strip the 3 prop screws in 3 of the props and only mashed to remove one set for my amazing adapters so i can use carbon fibre, so i now need someone UK based that i can send the drone away to get these drilled out - has anyone got any info or ideas who i can send the to go get sorted - as I'm now uav'less!!!!!!!

I'm not sure who's down your neck of the woods. Up here in the north east, Heliguy do repairs and have always been really helpful.

What have you actually done? Have you just rounded out the heads of the bolts holding the prop mount plates on? Or have you actually stripped the threading in the holes on the motor caps?

Please, don't attempt to drill them out as you'll then most likely destroy the threads in the motor caps.... then it'd be new motors :(

There are special removal tools which can can be used to reverse tap in to the screw head and then screw out the screws - not drill them out. I'm not sure how readily available they'd be for that size of screw tho', so when you call any of the places that repair drones, ask them if they've done it before.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shefy