Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Unwanted gimbal rotation

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have a quick question - I'm noticing, with my Inspire, that I'm getting about 5-10 degrees of unwanted side to side (panning) rotation on the gimbal when I move the left stick on the master controller left or right. So, whenever I move the copter from left to right or vice versa, the **** gimbal rotates a little. Has anyone seen this? Know how I can fix it?

Thanks!

I think there is a mode that makes that happen. It happened on my p3p and stopped when I changed the mode. Just can't remember what it was..

Hi everyone. I have a quick question - I'm noticing, with my Inspire, that I'm getting about 5-10 degrees of unwanted side to side (panning) rotation on the gimbal when I move the left stick on the master controller left or right. So, whenever I move the copter from left to right or vice versa, the **** gimbal rotates a little. Has anyone seen this? Know how I can fix it?

Thanks!
This has been covered many times previously.
Please use the search function and you will find several threads on this very subject together with the 'solution' which is turn of gimbal synchronous follow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamwalker4963