Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Upgraded Firmware now my DNG/Prores licence is gone

Reaction score
Hiya,
Just got our Inspire 2 Cine package a few days ago with included DNG/proress licence. I tried it out and it worked fine.
Then I upgraded the drone from our PC with the DJI Assistant 2 (Upgrading from CrystalSky did not work).
However after I start the drone I no longer see any DNG/Prores options.
How do I get them back?

Thanks
Andreas

I check in the premium package and I cannot see any licence documentation. Tons of stuff so I may have missed it, but not sure there is any. Is that normal?

Ok, the solution was.... do not be a n00b :) I took out the SSD and then the dng options are no longer shown, only the H265 for the internal SD card.

Ok, the solution was.... do not be a n00b :) I took out the SSD and then the dng options are no longer shown, only the H265 for the internal SD card.
Glad that worked out good!
I also think from Asst2, you can see your associated purchased / included licenses such as ProRes.
Asst2 doesn’t matter if SSD card inserted or not.

Thanks. First I had not logged into Assist 2 When I logged in then I could see that I had the licence.
I was confused when starting up the drone that it said "no record" for the SSD instead of DNG etc. But yea, this was because there was no SSD so that is why it said "no record".

Reactions: dougcjohn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vapehere