Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UPS Lost Camera Sent Back For Repair... What Happens Now?

FedEx tried for 3 days to deliver to an abandoned building across the street from my workplace and kept entering in that delivery was not possible b/c business was closed. I called them and asked them to contact the driver and tell him to look across the street! Our building has a sign on the front with the address. Abandoned building has no sign. Got it the next day.

Reactions: Drone_Video
I've had just as many problem with FEDEX as I've had with UPS and USPS. None of them shine. An up start company, ONTRAC, has been fairly impressive so far.

Last year, UPS lost my Mavic Pro. DJI is the shipper, not you, if they provided the label. It was the worst experience I have ever endured. Both DJI and UPS have to do investigations. DJI won’t replace what they lost until they get full re-embursment for your camera. Between the investigations and DJI getting a check, took over three months. Then DJI sent me a refurbished unit that was defective. That took another month to have that one fixed and returned.

I hope you get better support than I did.

Best of luck.

So the camera appears to have arrived back at DJI now. DJI claim ticket shows they are evaluating it

UPS was really horrible to deal with. I called them yesterday to ask about the status as it doesn’t show it delivered. And they committed to a delivery that day.

The guy apparently wasn’t happy with my request because he didn’t even bother to put me on hold and just stopped talking. I left the call in progress to see how long before he would talk and without saying anything he just hangs up.

Very hard to deal with ups. They seem to get very offended when you ask them for updates. And when they miss expectations any seeking of clarification results in them be upset with you and they play silly immature games like transferring you back into the que “by accident” and leaving you on hold and just not talking to you and hope that you hang up on them.

At the end of the day, camera appears to be with DJI despite ups not showing it as delivered! So I hope my new one is sent out soon.

Thank you for everyone’s support and advice.

Got anyone keeping score it was shipped August 6 and just arrived on August 27!

I’m in Alberta and it was shipping to California. Using horse and buggy that’s only a weeks journey.

Reactions: Mixchief

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hetaksh31