Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Using GS pro with Inspire 2

Reaction score
I recently purchased the Inspire 2 and I was curious if anyone has used it with GSPro.
I do architectural before and after shoots and I thought this would allow me to put the cooter in the exact spot in the air for good before and after shots. Does this software connect with the aircraft as well as the Go4 app?

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

I recently purchased the Inspire 2 and I was curious if anyone has used it with GSPro.
I do architectural before and after shoots and I thought this would allow me to put the cooter in the exact spot in the air for good before and after shots. Does this software connect with the aircraft as well as the Go4 app?

I am curious about this too. I am thinking about a very short waypoint mission for checking control of camera and aircraft.

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

I'm disappointed that DJI's lower end phantom has this ability and their $5k model does not. Isn't autonomous flight what drones are all about??

I'm disappointed that DJI's lower end phantom has this ability and their $5k model does not. Isn't autonomous flight what drones are all about??

It does connect with the I2 and show telemetry, I just have to get up the nerve to give it control and see. Maybe a short waypoint mission to check camera and gimbal control, where I can abort quickly if something goes wrong...

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

Reactions: uasairsupport

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wild2Game