Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video anomalie...

Reaction score
Hey guys;

Check out the upper-left corner of this frame capture. I shot all night, and this anomaly only appears in this sequence. I can take it out in post, but I'm wondering why it's there in the first place. This was shot with an X5 camera on an Inspire 1, v2.0.

Regards,

DonnieMLK_West_60ftAGL.MOV_snapshot_00.08_[2017.06.05_23.39.51].jpg

Don't know, but I get anomalies every once in a while, like a picture where the lower 3rd of the image is just black, like the picture file didn't completely write to the SD card.

It's probably something like that and part of another file has been written into this picture file or something. Make sure you have a good quality SD card, but that doesn't always guarantee you won't have an issue like this.

Maybe someone else has some other ideas.

Don't know, but I get anomalies every once in a while, like a picture where the lower 3rd of the image is just black, like the picture file didn't completely write to the SD card.

It's probably something like that and part of another file has been written into this picture file or something. Make sure you have a good quality SD card, but that doesn't always guarantee you won't have an issue like this.

Maybe someone else has some other ideas.

I kind of figured it was card error. I've only seen it one time in this recording. I recorded 58GB yesterday, and didn't see that anomaly in any other recording.

I used a SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB.

Hopefully, I won't see this anomaly again.

D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manashiroy