Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

video pixel wash out

Reaction score
Ok I have the iPad mini 3 IOS 9.....and I think since the update ...I have video wash pixel wash out and some times black screen and just tonight the GOpilot crash during flight .The crazy thing about it the video came out perfect .....What the Hell ....Check all the pins on the camera ,even so if the pins or connection were bad I don't think the video would be Pixel perfect.....any thoughts would be helpful Thanks .....scared to fly again D

Ok THE ISSUE WAS .......the update IOS9 and the A7 chip ....just took the Dragon up with Marys iPad air 2 with the A8X chip and no issues....thanks Apple for making me go spend another 400.00 on iPad mini 4.........this just in.... less than 2 month old iPad mini 3 for sale 250.00....

Ok I have the iPad mini 3 IOS 9.....and I think since the update ...I have video wash pixel wash out and some times black screen and just tonight the GOpilot crash during flight .The crazy thing about it the video came out perfect .....What the Hell ....Check all the pins on the camera ,even so if the pins or connection were bad I don't think the video would be Pixel perfect.....any thoughts would be helpful Thanks .....scared to fly again D
Try the go app 2.3 I think it is..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo