Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Want to sell my Inspire 1 Please help

Reaction score
I have an Inspire1 with protective case, 5 batteries, 2 controllers, 2 ipads, charging hub, 2 sets of propellers, and all the other stuff. Flown 3 times for one battery. This drone is like new. I am not using it and would like to sell it. I have no idea what to ask for this. Can someone give me a price and tell me how to actually sell it. I am a retired photographer and have decided to no longer do videos.

Well one thing that's important to figure out is if you have T47 or T48 batteries... Also, the style iPads you have and what protective case?

One manner I use to find a relative price is to compare similar setups near the end of their bidding cycle on eBay. It isn't the best in determining actual worth but it does give a general idea what people are actually willing to pay. For your kind of setup people are going to want to know the things the others have already mentioned and possibly pics of battery status.

Thanks for the replies, I will get photos and all the rest of the information and start a new post. Thanks to All

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BetseyHene