Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

wanting to practice without risking 5R damage

Reaction score
greetings! my first post here, so all, thanks! I want to gain flying practice with my inspire 1, but don't want to risk damage to camera. Is there any way to retrofit a cheaper low-end video solution? I do have a camera from the original OSMO release, but I don't believe that it can be used. I am not looking for quality video, simply enough to use as a reference. I know I can fly without any camera, but is their a smart middle zone. Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

I appreciate the input guys - do u think I could pick up a used X3 somewhere for a decent price - I'd like to use the inspire1 not the Phantom so I can a feel for the same bird that I'll use for pro work when I mount the 5R on the inspire.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

An X3 is your only option really (for cheapness).
Some 2nd hand ones can be had for a reasonable cost (have a look or post a wanted on the classifieds).

You will probably need to bring the Firmware update to match your aircraft when you get one but that's not an issue.

Used X3s are currently trending at $250 - $350 on ebay. The Osmo x3 will not work on the Inspire, but the Inspire X3 will work on the Osmo...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelaOrita