Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Watch out....

Reaction score
..There's trouble out there.
A guy on eBay claims to be selling NEW Inspire1 Pro with X5 AND Lens for $998.00.
DJI-Inspire-1-Professional-Drone-Zenmuse-X5-4K-HD-Camera-amp-3-Axis-Gimbal | eBay
He also has listed Inspire 1, V2.0 with X3 for $899.00.
DJI-Inspire-1-V2-0-Quadcopter-Drone-V2-Zenmuse-X3-4K-HD-Camera | eBay
I have to admit, I was tempted to bite on the Pro until I read his feedback. While the eBay buyer pprotection plan would be there, I don't want to chance having my money tied up for a month.
This same cat has Inspire2 with the X4S listed for $960. ABSURD!!!!

I wouldn't buy from anyone posting stock pictures unless of course they are an authorized vendor.

Me either. But some will be fooled. The first picture in his listing says he is an authorized dealer. It also says he ships from Hacienda Heights, California. But looking at his profile it says, "Based in China, sile11 has been an eBay member since Aug 24, 2016." Feedback also confirms he is out of the country. And I find it impossible to believe that an authorized dealer would have only 7 feedbacks, one of which is negative.

You never know. I picked up a X5R inspire brand new with SSD drives, 4 battery's for $4300. I thought I was getting screwed too but it's all legit.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

I bought one of these, just took the risk, first off all ebay buyers protection, paid with paypal buyers protection and second I can reclaim the withdrawn money from my bank account for two months if paypal fould refuse to help me, so no risk involved.

But it was fraud as i noticed a day later due to many buyers giving a negative feedback, i got the money back but ebay is not what is was years ago, bad communication.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gray Tyrone