Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What not to do

yeah like the licenced pilot seeing a drone turning out to be a fearfull plastic bag LOL
how did the person seeing the man flying around the window see the pilot was recording or maybe showing it to someone he knows that lives around that window or apartment...

redicilous... media and brainwash = hand in hand :D lol
Here's the thing your not allowed to record people in there home. Like you shouldn't be flying near hospitals.
I keep my camera straight or down and not facing the buildings. Because if the cops demand your footage you could be in hot water.
I accidentally recorded a ton stuff that wasn't intentional.
So it's a tough call what should and shouldn't be allowed

Here's the thing your not allowed to record people in there home. Like you shouldn't be flying near hospitals.
I keep my camera straight or down and not facing the buildings. Because if the cops demand your footage you could be in hot water.
I accidentally recorded a ton stuff that wasn't intentional.
So it's a tough call what should and shouldn't be allowed
sure but the whitness did not see the monitor or did it?
you can't tell if iam inspecting or peeking something by only seeing me fly... that is ridicilous...
got your point though. have to obey the rules.
cheers

Reactions: slim.slamma
sure but the whitness did not see the monitor or did it?
you can't tell if iam inspecting or peeking something by only seeing me fly... that is ridicilous...
got your point though. have to obey the rules.
cheers
True
This seems a little suspect to me so... but your right I don't know for sure what he was doing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shefy