Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What would you do.... P4p or inspire 1 pro (x5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you never said you already owned a mavic, in which case go for the X5, as id argue a mavic is a small p4p(ish). Another option would be to upgrade your I1X3 with an X5 if that was available which would be your cheaper option
i1 x3 is version 1 i don't want to update gimbal plate .. and the upgraded motors on version 2 are necessary IMO..... so mavic in your opinion is as good as p4p ? i don't agree.... but lets stick to p4p versus i1 ver2 X5

so mavic in your opinion is as good as p4p ? i don't agree.... but lets stick to p4p versus i1 ver2 X5
if your upgrading to a Inspire 1 X5 then the P4P is not needed as the mavic will do as a smaller unit.

Thats fine if you don't agree, we are all individuals, but dont ask for opinions then shoot the messenger - you asked!

if your upgrading to a Inspire 1 X5 then the P4P is not needed as the mavic will do as a smaller unit.

Thats fine if you don't agree, we are all individuals, but dont ask for opinions then shoot the messenger - you asked!
The p4p camera is night and day vs mavic, the portability goes to mavic.... Not shooting the messenger... just trying to stay on topic .... thanks for your thoughts...

... just trying to stay on topic ....
Surley that is staying on topic as its all relevant isn't it? As you have more than one drone they all come into play as to the best options to keep and sell. With your kit you have already - how can you look at this as a separate - when it is clearly a complete solution - using your drones to provide cinematic content, therefore you have a variety of options to provide this - and if you have the choice of a p4p or I1 X5 when you already have a small modern unit as the mavic then i think its perfectly sensible to throw this into the mix. If you want the best all all worlds - sell them all and get an I2 - its what i did!

Reactions: CapomediaCT
Surley that is staying on topic as its all relevant isn't it? As you have more than one drone they all come into play as to the best options to keep and sell. With your kit you have already - how can you look at this as a separate - when it is clearly a complete solution - using your drones to provide cinematic content, therefore you have a variety of options to provide this - and if you have the choice of a p4p or I1 X5 when you already have a small modern unit as the mavic then i think its perfectly sensible to throw this into the mix. If you want the best all all worlds - sell them all and get an I2 - its what i did!
excellent... i agree with everything ... except sell everything for i2.. id rather sell everything for M200!

excellent... i agree with everything ... except sell everything for i2.. id rather sell everything for M200!

But then again you must only be trolling and we are all waisting our time trying to help you as you say yourself " I'm not taking this seriously just looking for some sunday evening (EST) opinions.... thanks..."

But then again you must only be trolling and we are all waisting our time trying to help you as you say yourself " I'm not taking this seriously just looking for some sunday evening (EST) opinions.... thanks..."

trolling? why ? its an internet forum and I'm testing it out ... Id like to see the quality of users here. .... if you can't keep up don't reply. don't take drone talk seriously i have a day job, this is a hobby.. relax... this is a passion not a paycheck...

trolling? why ? its an internet forum and I'm testing it out ... Id like to see the quality of users here. .... if you can't keep up don't reply. don't take drone talk seriously i have a day job, this is a hobby.. relax... this is a passion not a paycheck...
Im not being funny, but for a lot of us on here we have spent (and continue) to spend thousands on this as it is our day job - i would suggest the quality of the members here speak for themselves if you both to look through some of the threads, comments, video content and the like - and to waste our time here in your little experiment is insulting to professional members here who work hard to maintain the flying ability for their clients. End of!

Reactions: BCF
Im not being funny, but for a lot of us on here we have spent (and continue) to spend thousands on this as it is our day job - i would suggest the quality of the members here speak for themselves if you both to look through some of the threads, comments, video content and the like - and to waste our time here in your little experiment is insulting to professional members here who work hard to maintain the flying ability for their clients. End of!

don't bother replying... let the thread die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdolphBonn