Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK Who would be the land owner of a private golf course?

Reaction score
Good evening,

As the title....who would be the owner of a private golf course, not a public one? Whom should I seek permission from to take off / land from the edge of the course? Club captain? Head green keeper?

I would start with the club manager.

Good advice. In most states, the manager or person in charge of the private property is allowed to act for the owner and can either give or deny permission. Even if you launch from off of their property, it's a good idea to clear it with a manager/person in charge.

Reactions: Peeliewally
Good evening,

As the title....who would be the owner of a private golf course, not a public one? Whom should I seek permission from to take off / land from the edge of the course? Club captain? Head green keeper?
The OP is in the UK.
In answer to your question - a rich one. The owner is......well, the owner. A person like any other individual although you may have a problem getting a few minutes with Trump as he's a bit preoccupied at the moment.

When I have approached Golf Clubs I always start with either the club secretary or a committee member and then work up the food chain.
If you have difficulty getting any names go to the Pro shop who can give you all the details and direct numbers etc although nearly all websites list these.

Reactions: Peeliewally
The OP is in the UK.
In answer to your question - a rich one. The owner is......well, the owner. A person like any other individual although you may have a problem getting a few minutes with Trump as he's a bit preoccupied at the moment.

When I have approached Golf Clubs I always start with either the club secretary or a committee member and then work up the food chain.
If you have difficulty getting any names go to the Pro shop who can give you all the details and direct numbers etc although nearly all websites list these.

I've managed to get permission from club captain. He seems to be the most senior person on the club contact list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamwalker4963