Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Won't Automatically lower Landing Gear

Reaction score
My original Inspire 2 automatically lowered the landing gear when the drone was a few feet above the ground. My replacement Inspire 2 doesn't do that and for the life of me I can get that turned on. Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated

ya know, i just got my replacement I2 for one that was damaged, and i have the issue where the landing gear wont go up. i thought something was physically wrong with it but on the cendence controller i can press one of the buttons on it at the top right of the controller and the landing gear will move, so i was thinking maybe there is a setting somewhere in the app i need to disable that will allow the landing gear to move. i flew it fine on a show a couple weeks ago but have not had a chance to get it out and do more testing on it.

ya know, i just got my replacement I2 for one that was damaged, and i have the issue where the landing gear wont go up. i thought something was physically wrong with it but on the cendence controller i can press one of the buttons on it at the top right of the controller and the landing gear will move, so i was thinking maybe there is a setting somewhere in the app i need to disable that will allow the landing gear to move. i flew it fine on a show a couple weeks ago but have not had a chance to get it out and do more testing on it.
Interesting, I think I have gone through all the menus and sub menus I could find. I'll be curious to see what you find. I have yet to take a stab and calling DJI directly. That could take a long time to navigate their tech support.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
collegetour