Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB Inspire 2 w/ X5s

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to forum and hobby. My wife bought me a Mavic for my birthday. While it's fun to fly I'm left wanting better image quality.

I'm looking for a good condition used inspire 2 with X5s camera. I have found a couple locally and through other forums but have had those deals fall through.

I'd like to pay with PayPal (USD) if it isnt a local deal (Arkansas). I'd prefer that the original receipt be included.

I can provide feedback from previous transactions if needed (fredmiranda.com and ebay).

Email is probably the best way to get a hold of me.

thanks
Scott
[email protected]

Hi Scott – Thanks for posting. I hope you don't mind but I just shared your email that you posted with a client of ours locally who is selling an I2 and X5S setup. He should be reaching out by email to you today but feel free to PM a phone number and we will have you two connect by phone so that you can see what he has available. His name is Michael and he is down in Orange County, CA.

Reactions: imeh
Hi Scott – Thanks for posting. I hope you don't mind but I just shared your email that you posted with a client of ours locally who is selling an I2 and X5S setup. He should be reaching out by email to you today but feel free to PM a phone number and we will have you two connect by phone so that you can see what he has available. His name is Michael and he is down in Orange County, CA.

looking to buy the same setup :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephaineC