Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB Inspire V1or V2

I would like to stay under $2000.00 if possible. x3 is fine, maybe a kit with extra batts and a case; low flight time!

Do you realize that a brand new Inspire 1 V2 is $1999 on DJI's web page? Granted you don't get extra batteries and an updated case but you do get a new copter with a warranty.

Reactions: 180productions
I have a v1 with TB47 battery, 1 controller, charger, x3 camera. and case for 1350 shipped to US 48
Also have many TB48 batteries with about 10 charges.

Yeah SanCap I'm not the happiest with ordering directly from DJI at TJ moment; I ordered the Mavic and cancelled....I originally wanted the Inspire and saw the Mavic which looked pretty interesting; now I'm back at the Inspire. I know a lot of people are selling the Inspire at really good deals now due to the Mavic, and a new Inspire around the corner!

Yeah SanCap I'm not the happiest with ordering directly from DJI at TJ moment; I ordered the Mavic and cancelled....I originally wanted the Inspire and saw the Mavic which looked pretty interesting; now I'm back at the Inspire. I know a lot of people are selling the Inspire at really good deals now due to the Mavic, and a new Inspire around the corner!

Fair enough about buying new from DJI. One of the forums sponsors has the same deal for $1999. I have spent a lot of money with Ralph here DJI Ready To Fly Archives - Page 2 of 3 - FlyHighUSA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tapestryhoodie30