Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB - Olympus M.Zuiko 14-42mm F3.5-5.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking to buy the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ.

Please let me know if you have a working one that's in good shape.

Located in South Florida.

Thank you,

Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 8.51.12 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-05-07 at 8.51.12 AM.pngI have a new one I recently purchased on Amazon. Used once, purchased incorrect one. I wanted the one (pancake) controlled by X5S Go 4/zoom. I paid $245, it's yours for $150, if this is the one you want.

Thank you,
Just so you don't make same mistake as I did, are you sure this is the one you want? BTW, while the zoom is nice for determing what prime lens you might like as you can try them all, I might add it's somewhat of a 'balancing' challenge, as you change settings, balance changes. Just saying . . .

Reactions: We Fly Florida
Whoooops, sorry, can't read. Mea culpa . . .I can't figure out why the Panasonic roughly 100 bucks more than the Olympus, as they look almost identical in the pic and most likely same lens company made the thing(s)? BTW, the Panasonic fits on the X5s but not onthe X5 . . . not the mount, but hits the gimbal arm, FYI in case you were using on X5 (not S).

Last edited:
The Panasonic is bulkier and more plastic looking, but I read some where it was reviewed as a better overall lens. Not sure why, because the Oly 14-42 Pancake has gotten all the press over the years.

Both are electronic power zoom.

Thank you,

I have one, in near mint condition... spent most of it's life in the box. Got it for a GH4 to be on the M600Pro & Ronin MX. But ended up using a different lenses. For personal carry, it's a little small for my large paws.

Includes the optional auto lens cap: LC-37C that opens when turned on.
NOTE: Not useable with filters or ring weights.

I purchased it Jan 2018 for $149... based on eBay rates, I'll sell for $125 plus shipping.

I'll upload a few pics just taken tonight...

Oly1442d.jpgOly1442c.jpgOly1442b.jpgOly1442a.jpg

Reactions: We Fly Florida
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helenteesk