Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB X5 without lens

Reaction score
Wanting to buy X5 camera without lens. Must be Ex. condition no crashes. Will pay shipping cost to Australia if not too high.

Hi Mark. If you want to send me a quick PM and let me know what you are hoping to spend for one, I may be getting up to 3 of them in during the next week or so. I am working with some other forum members on taking their Inspire 1 in as a credit towards a new Inspire 2 system. Once I have the Inspire 1s (all 3 have an X5 on them) I will be looking to break up a unit or 2 for the X5 separate from the copter and sell off extra radios, cases, batteries, etc to people who need them or are looking for a good deal on them. We are an authorized DJI dealer and can easily arrange shipping to you in Australia. The X5 is not too large or heavy and should pack and ship quite easily. These trades take a little time and effort to finalize, but if you not in too big of a hurry I think we can have some options for you.

Thanks!
www.FloridaDroneSupply.com

Living in Australia I see a lot of things for sale in the US but postage is very high. e.g.. $139US for that X5. Postage from the UK and Japan is always much cheaper.

Living in Australia I see a lot of things for sale in the US but postage is very high. e.g.. $139US for that X5. Postage from the UK and Japan is always much cheaper.

Hey mark, do you use the group 'broadcast gear for sale' on Facebook? Best place for camera gear in Aus by far, I got an x5 without lens off there just the other day for $1k. Pretty cheap compared to most second hand ones in Aus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu