Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5R, 15mm micro 4/3rd lens, SSD and SSD Reader

Reaction score
I am selling my X5R complete with 15mm lens SSD and SSD reader. It is less than 2 months old and in perfect condition. My reason for selling is simply because it is way more that I needed in the first place, another reason and one I didn't realise before purchasing is that the X5R has 2 small fans built in to keep the SSD and other elements cool during use. I plan on using the camera with my osmo for weddings and events and I simply can't have this noise coming form the camera during these times.

I'm looking for £2,500
This is a UK MAINLAND ONLY sale.

Idealy with buyer collecting from Lancing or Brighton.

I can arrange for delivery via TNT which will be fully insured.

Delivery wil be chargeable to buyer if your interested I can get a quote before hand.

Payment via PayPal or cash on collection

Any questions please let me know

Thanks.

Last edited:
You're dreaming with the price.
Marionville were selling a new one MONTHS ago for £2600 new beyond a box open.
USED DJI Zenmuse X5R Camera/Gimbal for Inspire 1 – Marionville Models

yet you want £400 more, 3 weeks before the inspire 2 is announced and on a model which has been used for 2 months?

And don't even get me started on thinking people are going to wire you 3k blind via paypal with zero protection for the privilege :)

I know it sucks when people crap on your sale, but I can't sit back and say nothing.

yet you want £400 more, 3 weeks before the inspire 2 is announced and on a model which has been used for 2 months?

And don't even get me started on thinking people are going to wire you 3k blind via paypal with zero protection for the privilege :)

I know it sucks when people crap on your sale, but I can't sit back and say nothing.

That's fair enough i did have a look around for other people selling second hand but couldn't find any for references. Regarding the pay PayPal stuff I would prefer collection that way the buyer can see it working and know where it came from. If they wanted PayPal then I would prefer they send it as a payment for goods that way there protected I only said about sending me a gift if they made an offer because it would cost me more otherwise. Thanks for the info and honesty?

If you look at the page you posted you will see that the one for £2600 is actually shown as used.

I think the figure you sent me in PM is much better and if you offered it at that it would sell fast.
Pointle
If you look at the page you posted you will see that the one for £2600 is actually shown as used.
They had to sell it as used for legal reasons, but it was simply opened on the shop floor.
Regardless he's lowered the price to a much more sensible level so its all good.

Good luck with the sale.

Reactions: Captured Media

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen