Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5R/X5R Filming with LP, Xoar, or other non-DJI props

Reaction score
I have been a die hard "just use the DJI props" advocate until I had an Inspire and X5R eject a prop on-set and kill itself in the process. DJI ponied up for it (thanks @Beverly Hills Aerials for sticking with it) but it left me questioning DJI's 1345T system. And their new replacement 1345LS system sounds like a dud.

I've read the other threads. I know some people have adopted Lynn Pham adapters with T-motor props. And now Xoar, a pretty reputable brand, has come up with their own adapter and prop solution (I am leaning towards this). I am curious to hear people's latest experiences with either. I am curious about:

1. Reliability. A drone crash on-set is terrible. I never want to have that experience again but at least DJI paid for it which is more than would likely happen with LP or Xoar. Any hints of issues with these alternative solutions? The 1345T setup lasted through many many flights but one failure is still too many.

2. Noise, flight time, overall stability. All massively important.

3. Vibration and filming. I especially want to hear how your X5/X5R did with the 45mm lens.

4. Interference between props and X5R mount. Has anyone had this?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zaruripapers