Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5S Camera/Gimbal for sale

Reaction score
X5S Camera/Gimbal w/ stock 15mm lens for sale. $1,600 or best offer. History: used it for about 2 weeks and the roll axis dropped out. I had to buy a new one because of needing it right away for work and in the meantime, sent this one back in to DJI for repair. I tested it upon return and it works fine - was a manufacturers defect as I didn't have to pay anything for the repair. I also think they just completely replaced it with a new one as it didn't have my company info label on it anymore and there wasn't any evidence of a sticker having been removed. Either way, it's basically brand new and I have all purchase and repair receipts. Message me for more info/questions.
Glenn

Reactions: Nasscar][
X5S Camera/Gimbal w/ stock 15mm lens for sale. $1,600 or best offer. History: used it for about 2 weeks and the roll axis dropped out. I had to buy a new one because of needing it right away for work and in the meantime, sent this one back in to DJI for repair. I tested it upon return and it works fine - was a manufacturers defect as I didn't have to pay anything for the repair. I also think they just completely replaced it with a new one as it didn't have my company info label on it anymore and there wasn't any evidence of a sticker having been removed. Either way, it's basically brand new and I have all purchase and repair receipts. Message me for more info/questions.
Glenn
Location?
What dollars?

I'm in the Truckee/Lake Tahoe area but am frequently in the Bay Area as well. $1,600 or best offer.
USD then?
This is an international forum viewed and contributed by from people all over the world.
This is why it is important to state an items location and if applicable what dollars the item is being sold in since there are 39 countries that use the dollar. :)

Reactions: slim.slamma
USD then?
This is an international forum viewed and contributed by from people all over the world.
This is why it is important to state an items location and if applicable what dollars the item is being sold in since there are 39 countries that use the dollar. :)
Ok, cool, got it - thanks for the input/feedback.
I'm selling it for $1,600 USD and I'm based out of California, USA
I'd be happy to ship it internationally/discuss shipping options.
Glenn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen