Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Xoar Props

Reaction score
Anyone know if these carbon fibre props are available in the UK or Europe. Can't find anywhere. Amazon (US) do not ship to the UK. Some good write ups on these props, thought I might give them a try now that the Inspire warrantee is almost up.
Thanks for any information.

Les

Reactions: RDTech
Anyone know if these carbon fibre props are available in the UK or Europe. Can't find anywhere. Amazon (US) do not ship to the UK. Some good write ups on these props, thought I might give them a try now that the Inspire warrantee is almost up.
Thanks for any information.

Les
I tried them and had to return them. I have the I1 but upgraded the gimbal plate to the Z5 . With the upgraded plate the props will hit the rubber dampeners, After a few photos with the hobby store they issued a return.

Further to LIVNXXL's posting above, there are confusing and conflicting messages about the Xoar PJP-T-L-INS props fitting the Inspire 1 PRO X5. The Dronegear video clearly states that they do.....but resellers suggest they do not. Before splashing out mega $$$ I contacted Xoar to ask for a definitive answer. Here it is (pasted directly from their email received today (July 28, 2016)):-

'Are you referring to the video from dronegear? If so they told us that the props don't fit with X5 camera as they will touch the dampener. There may be some variations that the props may work, but we haven't been able to conclude the set up so I would recommend you not getting them at the moment. I apologize on behalf of Xoar for this confusing situation.

We were informed with this information and our team is working on a solution.'

So if you have the Inspire1 PRO X5 (or, I guess, any i1 with an X5) it is best to steer clear of these at the moment.

Hope this helps clear up any confusion

Reactions: Phatzo and RDTech
image.jpeg image.png image.jpeg I bought the XOAR CF Props a couple weeks ago and I am truly impressed by their quality, fact they were perfectly balanced (confirmed with DB Porp Balancer), improvement in response to control inputs and they look very sexy!

Reactions: Lesmess
I bought mine off eBay and they were shipped from France to Canada. You shouldnt have a problem.

I am interested in these props, where is a good place to be buy them in the US?

Thanks,

Rchjr

I finally sourced a set from RC Hobby Solutions in the US. $150 plus postage to the UK
And your customs and courier admin charges (for paying and collecting the VAT) that will be applied (unless prepaid)

And your customs and courier admin charges (for paying and collecting the VAT) that will be applied (unless prepaid)
Yip an extra $30 dollars was added at the check out, no availability in Europe. Kings Lynn Model Shop no longer stock XOAR distributor issues they said.

I have them on my Inspire 1 and they work great, I didn't notice a huge difference but the bird is a bit more responsive, faster, and it seems a little quieter in some situations. But the best part is I dont worry at all about a prop coming off.. Plus they look great with the Matte Carbon finish. Worth the $160 they cost..

The thing I don’t like about them you have to screw them on and off every time. Why not just get the foldable carbon fiber props. They are extremely nice and perform extremely well. And I never have to worry about taking them on or off anymore and they’re not going anywhere.

The thing I don’t like about them you have to screw them on and off every time. Why not just get the foldable carbon fiber props. They are extremely nice and perform extremely well. And I never have to worry about taking them on or off anymore and they’re not going anywhere.
When I purchased the XOAR props, that and Tmotors was all that was really available. Foldable props did not exist for the Inspire 1 to the best of my knowledge. Now that I have them I am not going to spend another 200 plus and just set aside the XOAR. I agree with you on the folding props. just not a good buy for me .

When I purchased the XOAR props, that and Tmotors was all that was really available. Foldable props did not exist for the Inspire 1 to the best of my knowledge. Now that I have them I am not going to spend another 200 plus and just set aside the XOAR. I agree with you on the folding props. just not a good buy for me .
I don’t know how long they been out I just purchased a set. They’re not cheap. But they are nice.

Everyone has different needs, for me I dont usually take off the props after every flight because when not flying I usually keep the Inspire in the den with the other drones, not in the case. If I'm gonna move it around or do maintenance, or transport it then the props unscrew in three seconds and I'm fine with that, as the security of the self tightening mounting system makes up for any couple extra seconds to remove the props. Also props aren't something that I want to just leave on all the time, I like to check the screw tightness every couple flights so they would be removed fairly regularly anyway weather they were folding or not

Purchased from Amazon, and the set I purchased came in an unbelievable stout high quality presentation box... and included their new Quick Disconnects, which are machined aluminum spin-off... claim self tightening in thread pitch. The set with the quick disconnects indicate they work with X5 and X5R... the mounts raise the props a few mm. I have the I1 X5R and they clear about the same as the 1345 OEM props.

Currently showing "out of stock":
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015HQAC40/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

As an experiment, I purchased the T-Motor, Ultimaxx and the XOAR carbon props.
I'll take a few Db comparisons and mount up a multi-sensor array to measure acceleration, forward vector acceleration, axis rotation (yaw / pitch) and various other variables in comparison to the DJI Props when the weather gets above 40F.

As others above indicate, informal perceptions of ears & eyes... they're either lower in Db or a lower frequency, because they do "sound" quieter... Db tests will verify. It's indicated in reviews the stiff carbon improves response & handling... they do "feel" to respond initially quicker, not sure about after the initial movement. I tried them on a day with 25-40mph winds, took off with side wind.... the Inspire did drift sideways, but was responsive in the cross wind. In playful flying... coming down fast with a quick flair up to hover definitely brakes faster and visually looks like it flairs upward higher for the estimated same amount of stick command.

Everything from the quality presentation box, machined quick disconnects, and the carbon finish; it is a very nice looking product. If it doesn't improve the performance, it sure looks nice! LOL!

Have not tested video, but to my understanding all carbon props had an issue with the Inspire & associated vibrations unless there was a motor mount plate or something between the motor and the prop. The Quick Disconnect hubs provide that separation.

Xoar QD Mounts.jpg Xoar Package.jpg Xoar data1.jpg

Reactions: dieselshadow

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo