Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Xoar Props

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Discussion' started by Lesmess, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Lesmess

Anyone know if these carbon fibre props are available in the UK or Europe. Can't find anywhere. Amazon (US) do not ship to the UK. Some good write ups on these props, thought I might give them a try now that the Inspire warrantee is almost up.
    Thanks for any information.

Les

RDTech likes this.
  2. Mikemike180

I'm looking for the same, very costly but apparently very good

RDTech likes this.
  3. LIVNXXL

I tried them and had to return them. I have the I1 but upgraded the gimbal plate to the Z5 . With the upgraded plate the props will hit the rubber dampeners, After a few photos with the hobby store they issued a return.

RDTech likes this.
  4. Richard Norris

Further to LIVNXXL's posting above, there are confusing and conflicting messages about the Xoar PJP-T-L-INS props fitting the Inspire 1 PRO X5. The Dronegear video clearly states that they do.....but resellers suggest they do not. Before splashing out mega $$$ I contacted Xoar to ask for a definitive answer. Here it is (pasted directly from their email received today (July 28, 2016)):-

'Are you referring to the video from dronegear? If so they told us that the props don't fit with X5 camera as they will touch the dampener. There may be some variations that the props may work, but we haven't been able to conclude the set up so I would recommend you not getting them at the moment. I apologize on behalf of Xoar for this confusing situation.

We were informed with this information and our team is working on a solution.'

So if you have the Inspire1 PRO X5 (or, I guess, any i1 with an X5) it is best to steer clear of these at the moment.

Hope this helps clear up any confusion

Phatzo and RDTech like this.
  5. RDTech

image.jpeg image.png image.jpeg I bought the XOAR CF Props a couple weeks ago and I am truly impressed by their quality, fact they were perfectly balanced (confirmed with DB Porp Balancer), improvement in response to control inputs and they look very sexy!

Lesmess likes this.
  6. hoodlum1

Just buy a set of prop adapters they fit fine well worth the money end of story.

7. Lesmess

Where did you buy them from? I'm in the UK and can't source them anywhere.
    Thanks. Les.

RDTech likes this.
  8. RDTech

Bought them off Amazon.

9. Docman22

I bought mine off eBay and they were shipped from France to Canada. You shouldnt have a problem.

10. Lesmess

Can't find anything on EBay nearest USA but out of stock.

11. C.Harris

I am interested in these props, where is a good place to be buy them in the US?

Thanks,

Rchjr

12. Lesmess

I finally sourced a set from RC Hobby Solutions in the US. $150 plus postage to the UK

13. The Editor

The Editor Moderator
    Staff Member

And your customs and courier admin charges (for paying and collecting the VAT) that will be applied (unless prepaid)

14. Lesmess

Yip an extra $30 dollars was added at the check out, no availability in Europe. Kings Lynn Model Shop no longer stock XOAR distributor issues they said.