Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Yet another failed Inspire battery

Jem

Reaction score
I've had yet another battery fail on me. Out of my 5 inspire batteries I've had 3 fail, thats 60% failure rate.
I've been back and forth with customer services for 2 months and as it is out of warranty they won't cover it, even though it's only been charged 30 times. They are now offering me 10% discount. I've also had to pay for all shipping.
I have 10 batteries for my S900 and never had any problems because I look after them.
I've been looking in to european law and that states it should be covered for 2 years. I don't know if anyone has any information about how I start pursuing a refund through legal channels.
I'm at the point of expanding my business and would have got a S1000 and a Inspire ProR but I'm loathed to give them any more of my money.

I've had yet another battery fail on me. Out of my 5 inspire batteries I've had 3 fail, thats 60% failure rate.
I've been back and forth with customer services for 2 months and as it is out of warranty they won't cover it, even though it's only been charged 30 times. They are now offering me 10% discount. I've also had to pay for all shipping.
I have 10 batteries for my S900 and never had any problems because I look after them.
I've been looking in to european law and that states it should be covered for 2 years. I don't know if anyone has any information about how I start pursuing a refund through legal channels.
I'm at the point of expanding my business and would have got a S1000 and a Inspire ProR but I'm loathed to give them any more of my money.
There isn't really any such thing as 'European Law' although the cretins in Brussels like to think there is.
Although The Euroidiots pass certain regulations and treaties it is up to each member state (in this case the UK) to make the particular guideline law (or not) in that particular country.
Although the Sales of Goods Act has always been the consumers saviour in the UK it is no longer valid and for any items purchased after October 2015 the Consumer Rights Act 2015 applies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wild2Game