Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

480GB SSDs, Batteries and other Inspire 2 Accessories

Michael and Florida Drone Supply are great to work with. The number he listed is the number I call him when I need to buy or borrow new or demo DJI copters and accessories. He loaned me a focus wheel for my Inspire 2 that I just set up and will post about later tonight. I have 2 full days of shoots this weekend and he has offered to loan me 4 batteries and a charger if I need them to supplement my 14 batteries. Phone numbers not listed on retail web pages bothers me also but a quick email to the retailer usually gets me a contact number.

Agree. FDS's customer service was great. They found me a power supply for the I2 charging hub, sent me links where I could find the power cord from Amazon, shipped Monday (free shipping) and got it Wednesday (with 2 batteries no one seems to have).

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

Agree. FDS's customer service was great. They found me a power supply for the I2 charging hub, sent me links where I could find the power cord from Amazon, shipped Monday (free shipping) and got it Wednesday (with 2 batteries no one seems to have).

Really appreciate the great feedback. We still have pretty decent stock on most things (including charging hubs, batteries, and SSDs) and have more inventory on the way.

Did your batteries ship yet? If not, we still have them in stock and have plenty of time yet to ship today.

Thanks!

www.FloridaDroneSupply.com

Not that I have been notified of. If I were going on an all day shoot in the next week I would take you up on your offer. As it is right now, I am still in the "getting to know you phase" with this bird. I have a LOT of accessories on B/O with AMP right now. CINESSD, the reader, batteries, etc. I am going to keep u folks in my favorites though.

Thx

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

My pleasure! Glad to have made the connection with you. If you ever never need anything just let me know.....beyond product sales we are here for questions about equipment, camera settings, editing, etc. And if you ever find your way to FL let us know. We are an online dealer, but we have demos of most every product for all our local clients and love to get them out and use them.

Thanks again.

Good to know, we never know where we'll end up! Thanks again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc