Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

A bit larger drone :)

Nice video....the difference between men and boys is the size of their toys.....

Dual counter rotating inter-meshing main rotor blades! I saw one of these commercial machines installing utility poles in SE Louisiana marsh, 4th video down. Nice visual capability for pilot to see the tower placement and hand signals. Strange configuration with 6,000lbs payload. This pilot is experiencing a little bit more pucker factor than flying a P4P on comm tower inspection missions.

K-MAX Aerial Truck Helicopter | Kaman Aerosystems

If you guys enjoyed this, also check out Yamaha RMAX, been around for over 25 yrs...new model coming soon.

Mainly used for Agriculture, but can be set up for Industrial & Photography...

Reactions: Donnie Frank
If you guys enjoyed this, also check out Yamaha RMAX, been around for over 25 yrs...new model coming soon.

Mainly used for Agriculture, but can be set up for Industrial & Photography...

Kewl beast. I started off flying gassers in the '80s. I remember when I got a gyro-sensor, how "thrilling" that was. Amazing that they're autonomous now.

Reactions: slim.slamma
He hehe...now THAT was marbles on a dinner plate flying...i've been spoilt with FBL gear, but still prefer Attitude over Program for flying.

Good job DJI don’t manufacture it......
There would be new firmware every three weeks, the number 2 and 4 blades would be wobbly. It would lose GPS, the software station would freeze, batteries would self destruct when in storage.
Oh.... and the compass dance would be a nightmare to perform. :p

There would be new firmware every three weeks, the number 2 and 4 blades would be wobbly. It would lose GPS, the software station would freeze, batteries would self destruct when in storage.

You forgot to mention the bunch of features that were headlined at launch but were still labeled ‘coming soon’ 18 over months later [emoji23]

Editor: EXACTLY what I was thinking if Frank and Company attempted to build that..although it would probably only hover in place as all other features would be *coming soon...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lily212