Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 still a rush to fly a big bird😀

Reaction score
Had a few minutes so took one of the Inspire 1 fleet out for a bit. Man they are such a rush to fly. They even sound awesome.

Flew through a couple batteries and got a few shots I have to upload. It’s been a while since I crashed my I1 Pro flying too close to a pear tree in my yard. Been a little shy of flying the brand new I1 v2.0 I picked up but it isn’t any good on a shelf. It just laughs at the 20mph wind gusts and the X5 is so clear. I need to get out more.

I fly mine every week. I still use it for my construction progress video clients. Why not? It works. It's robust and it looks more professional than some of the more diminutive offerings.

D

Had a few minutes so took one of the Inspire 1 fleet out for a bit. Man they are such a rush to fly. They even sound awesome.

Flew through a couple batteries and got a few shots I have to upload. It’s been a while since I crashed my I1 Pro flying too close to a pear tree in my yard. Been a little shy of flying the brand new I1 v2.0 I picked up but it isn’t any good on a shelf. It just laughs at the 20mph wind gusts and the X5 is so clear. I need to get out more.
Quesrtion as Inspire interessant. Is it possibe to stear the Drone and the Cam for one Person? i flew every DJI Model so far but not the Inspire.. (drohne-bremen.de) Funny anekdote: fly since 2009 drones and my first one was one meter size.. Got arrested severel times by police, that did not know if it was allowed for me to fly in city center and what to do with me.. ;-) time without rules for drones... funny time

Quesrtion as Inspire interessant. Is it possibe to stear the Drone and the Cam for one Person? i flew every DJI Model so far but not the Inspire.. (drohne-bremen.de) Funny anekdote: fly since 2009 drones and my first one was one meter size.. Got arrested severel times by police, that did not know if it was allowed for me to fly in city center and what to do with me.. ;-) time without rules for drones... funny time
I always fly by myself. So I guess the answer is yes. Lol

That’s funny about the police. I had a similar experience. They are not sure, but think it must not be right. We have B4UFly spp, which I showed the officer and said it shows that I’m legal- I didn’t say legal for Federal law, I don't think it knows local law. He took my info and I asked him to have someone call me, and I would assist with regulation compliance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizamartin8033