Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Activating Phantom 3S without Dji Go?

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to activate the P3S without the DJI Go app? I have an iphone 5 and Litchi installed.

Thanks,
Brian

I use an ipad mini which is no longer supported. Does this mean unless I go out and buy a ipad mini 2 or 3 I now have nothing more than a very expensive DJI paperweight with propellors?

I use an ipad mini which is no longer supported. Does this mean unless I go out and buy a ipad mini 2 or 3 I now have nothing more than a very expensive DJI paperweight with propellors?
You might be able to sideload the app. Google is your friend for that

Just use a friend's device for the 5 minutes it takes. Don't say you've got absolutely no android or ios device that can run the GO app anywhere near you...

BTW the Mini 1 will likely be too slow anyway...

BTW the Mini 1 will likely be too slow anyway...

The previous version of the go app worked perfectly. (I should'nt have uninstalled it).

Maybe giving those of us with ancient two year old tech an option to install that version would be a more agreeable solution than expecting them to whizz out and spend a few hundred on a new ipad.

Not sure I understand your point about using a friends device for the 5 minutes it takes?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ai900exam