Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Amazing sunset in the Mountains of Wyoming USA

Discussion in 'Photos and Videos' started by Chuggie, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Chuggie

Greetings:

I was fortunate enough to be in the right place at the right time, where a narrow sliver of sun light penetrated the clouds to light up the mountaintop where I wanted to fly. Just a note, the return flight in the last sequence of this video was at full throttle I am guessing the wind was around 35mph up there, there was much less wind where I took off from.

Enjoy,
    Chuggie

#1 Chuggie, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
    sdjackaerial and Mete like this.
  2. sdjackaerial

aw, yeah--BOO-YAA. Great light. I know you were stoked while looking at your screen. People staring at you as you are yelling "DUUUUUDE!!"
    Cheers, man.

3. Chuggie

Thanks Man,
    I have another nice sunset series from the same place, a little less intense light though.

4. BaldEagle

Thanks for sharing this. It really is nice. When you fly what seems to be so close to those peaks, I wonder how concerned you were that you might misjudge and hit something! But nice video!

5. Chuggie

For Sure, I am concerned with my distance from the peaks, however the FPV on the inspire is outstanding, and when I really want the best view from the Inspire when piloting, I put away the iPad Air 2, and get out my Galaxy Tab S 10.5 with the super AMOLED screen. The details and the contrast is much better with the AMOLED, it does have more glare, so I use a hood, and throw a jacket over my head and the remote with the hood, so I can really clearly see where the inspire is and what it is doing

6. PetePerrim

As always Chuggie, loving your work. You showcase your environment perfectly. Looks as cold as a witches tit there though!!