Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Any help from you pros with my picture

Also: Lightroom is your friend. The photos are going to look quite bland coming from the camera but Lightroom does wonders. It can also take severely underexposed or over exposed photos and make them useable. Not perfect but still pretty **** good.

Also: Lightroom is your friend. The photos are going to look quite bland coming from the camera but Lightroom does wonders. It can also take severely underexposed or over exposed photos and make them useable. Not perfect but still pretty **** good.

I've read about Lightroom on the net, this is another program that is recommended.

What I would like is something that's very user friendly & a reasonable price.

Thanks for help gruvpix;)

Reactions: dirkclod
This is a quick and dirty example of how I would have processed that particular photo using lightroom then Photomatix to add a bit of contrast to a grey day shot on the Crouch.image_-2_-004.jpg

This is a quick and dirty example of how I would have processed that particular photo using lightroom then Photomatix to add a bit of contrast to a grey day shot on the Crouch.View attachment 3439
Very cool JT
I downloaded Photomatix a couple,of days ago, only the trial version at the mo, need to get used to it & if I like I'll buy;)

Thanks again huppe, little note pad in my inspire case now;)

It's Burnham week here at the mo, this Saturday coming is the close of it with a firework display, going to do my 1st night flight & see if I can get some pics. I'll be about half a mile from the crowds so no danger of flying over poeple.

How was your vacation here in the UK? Hope you enjoyed.
All way too wet and windy.Have been out for only 1 flight.I will come back later this year

Had rain for over 5 days and way too much wind.Only have done 1 flight.Allready making plans to come back in Octobre.

Oh what a bummer:( well we've had the wettest August since records began..... We did need it though but that never helped you out.

Hope you have better weather when your back in October;)

Oh what a bummer:( well we've had the wettest August since records began..... We did need it though but that never helped you out.

Hope you have better weather when your back in October;)
Yeap it will be a visit to Colchester I think.

Nice part of Essex, again a stones throw from where I am. I'll keep my fingers crossed, weather wise for your next visit here;) is your good ol Inspire traveling with you?

Nice part of Essex, again a stones throw from where I am. I'll keep my fingers crossed, weather wise for your next visit here;) is your good ol Inspire traveling with you?
Sure,that's the reason I'm going.Was at Seven Sisters for some filming when rain and wind came and I was forced to stop.Just spend 1 day in Maldon also.Same result

Just one day where I was able to fly down all my batteries under 5 %.Couldn't do that when I was at home due to the weather(again).One day after this it was all rain and wind for 4 days.Only filmed in a place called Upper Dicker.

I do some commercial jobs,but most of it is for pleasure.Otherwise I have to do 2 jobs(have to work too).Depends if I like the filminglocation and what sort of filming.
Upper Dicker;) is just 7 miles north of Eastbourne btw.

Hey guys, take a look at this pic, is it any good? Have I over done it in photomatix?

image.jpg
I've just started playing around with the photo bracketing on the inspire & uploading the 3 pics into photomatix , looks like I'm going to buy this piece of software now, very cool

Hey guys, take a look at this pic, is it any good? Have I over done it in photomatix?

View attachment 3482
I've just started playing around with the photo bracketing on the inspire & uploading the 3 pics into photomatix , looks like I'm going to buy this piece of software now, very cool
For me it seems your colors are a bit to much and the white walls a bit overexposed.But defenitly you're improving.Colors are always a bit difficult on another monitor.
Also I think I have passed this house one year ago.Yours?

For me it seems your colors are a bit to much and the white walls a bit overexposed.But defenitly you're improving.Colors are always a bit difficult on another monitor.
Also I think I have passed this house one year ago.Yours?

Thanks for your advice huppe, so it looks like I'm heading in the right direction. That pic was a standard JPEG but I'm now shooting in RAW so hopefully "things can only get better":) I'm still getting my head around photomatix but I must admit it's a great program.

The house, well.... Nope it's not where I live but where I work it's called the "farm house" in Cressing Temple Barns just outside of Witham in Essex. It dates back to the 16th century, my office is on the 1st floor.;)

Thanks for your advice huppe, so it looks like I'm heading in the right direction. That pic was a standard JPEG but I'm now shooting in RAW so hopefully "things can only get better":) I'm still getting my head around photomatix but I must admit it's a great program.

The house, well.... Nope it's not where I live but where I work it's called the "farm house" in just outside of Witham in Essex. It dates back to the 16th century, my office is on the 1st floor.;)
Ahh I have been there last year.
Shooting in Raw gives you an almost 100% flexibilty.Have you tried Lightroom also?

Last year huh? Well you never know but I might have met you when you were on site;)

Been a lovely day here so tonight I'm going out to see if I can get "that nice sunset shot"

Another program then, Lightroom? So I start playing around with the pic in photomatix then finish it of in Lightroom. Sorry for so many questions but what does Lightroom do to the photo?

Last year huh? Well you never know but I might have met you when you were on site;)

Been a lovely day here so tonight I'm going out to see if I can get "that nice sunset shot"

Another program then, Lightroom? So I start playing around with the pic in photomatix then finish it of in Lightroom. Sorry for so many questions but what does Lightroom do to the photo?
Software and services for creative professionals | Adobe Creative Cloud
Check this.It can also be a part of Creative Cloud.
Using Photoshop +Creative Cloud.Fine combination especially Lightroom works with Googlemaps so everything you shoot is shown with place and coordinates,height etc.
Good luck with your evening shots.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo