Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Attaching and Detaching Camera while powered on

Today I powered off removed the camera then powered up. Using the iPad selected the put into travel mode and sure enough it worked , but then a tip box appeared on the screen stating if I remove the camera then it will go into travel mode automatically . Any on else noticed this tip box... It implies removing camera powered up.

Today I powered off removed the camera then powered up. Using the iPad selected the put into travel mode and sure enough it worked , but then a tip box appeared on the screen stating if I remove the camera then it will go into travel mode automatically . Any on else noticed this tip box... It implies removing camera powered up.
Yes - this feature has been there for months.
Simply leave everything powered up, click to enter travel mode. The gimbal willpower down and go limp, then remove the gimbal. About 3 seconds later the Inspire will put itself into travel mode.
Saves a lot of faffing about.
You can also attach the gimbal whils the I1 is powered up but personally I do not feel comfortable doing that as the alignment of the pins is critical.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya42