Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery Mod Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Connect up 6S batteries in parallel to keep voltage the same (the Inspire is 22.2V) and 3S batteries in series (to double voltage from 11.1V to 22.2V).

Yeah, at this point I think the sweet spot, at least with an X3 is in the 2X 2700-3000 (6S) neighborhood. I'll post back when my TP 2700's get here.
Ok, i'll wait for the TP's results, and according that I'll order. By the way,
Ascuiose never for my poor English , good w.e to you.

Reactions: damoncooper
hi all

been following this thread and decided to do the mod today
i am flying with x5 and get 14mins after mod got 19mins hovering and small manoeuvres

i am using multistage 3000 mah 3s in series app showed 25mins at start of test

did this mod so it could be used for fireworks displays so mainly hovering but could do with 25mins hovering as a safety net

would like some advise on batterys to get
was thinking 2600 mah 6s nano tech

thanks in advance for any advise

alan

My post is not there apparently anymore. So here again the pic. Not pretty to look at, but works well.
image.jpeg

Reactions: tcchow
Depends. If they are 3S, must be in series. 6S parallel. be careful not to mix it up.

i have parallel and serial adapters

i have one lead coming out off battery an use differant adapters for parallel or series connections

at the batteies i have are 3s in series

what to run 6s in parallel am looking at 2650mah 6s

Its a matter of trying. Multistars are ok, Gensace good too. Maybe try some HiLVs. They should not weight more than 800g, max 1,000 g. After that its a bit unstable. Have tried with 1,450 g, still flyable but not very stable.

think i going to buy 2 2650 mah to try that is as near to the tb48 so hopefully near 25 mins

the set up is for videoing firework diplays so will be hovering most of the time

do you rate the nano tech multi star

i have ordered two 5200 multistar and will run one battery
as fanti has
will mod another battery so will have two

also have serial cable so can still run my 3s one and get 18-19 mins

Mount it as far forward as you can. I may even try on top so I can get it further forward but don't want to block the gps .

Damon seems to think the TP 2700's will be the best as they weigh 357g for one model . He flys a x3 so his times are better then my x5.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member