Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Bay Area Pilots?

My UPS arrival times suck. So count y'alls blessing because you'd be waiting for a package between 6-8 pm.

Signature required, so just as long as it doesn't come before noon I should be okay. (son should be home by then)

My doorbell is hooked to my phone (skybell) so when they ring I can see and talk to them but no matter how much I beg, I'm sure that wont leave it unless someone is home to sign for it.

Reactions: Outta Control
I had a Monday delivery scheduled and my tracking showed its location in San Jose early Friday. So I drove downtown only to have Fedex tell me it was already out for delivery. I drove home as fast as I shouldn't and beat the truck by 3-4 minutes. Less than 2 hours later I had my first flight :).

I had a Monday delivery scheduled and my tracking showed its location in San Jose early Friday. So I drove downtown only to have Fedex tell me it was already out for delivery. I drove home as fast as I shouldn't and beat the truck by 3-4 minutes. Less than 2 hours later I had my first flight :).

Wow Lucky you! I saw yesterday that it arrived in San Pablo 7:20am Sunday, I almost called and to say "leave it there, I'm on my way" BUT............ I had to be a good boy and pay some bills and get other stuff done, 'cause I KNOW I'm not going to do any of that stuff tonight ;)

Also, I'm feeling a bit under the weather, I may have to take tomorrow off hehe

Reactions: Outta Control
Wow Lucky you! I saw yesterday that it arrived in San Pablo 7:20am Sunday, I almost called and to say "leave it there, I'm on my way" BUT............ I had to be a good boy and pay some bills and get other stuff done, 'cause I KNOW I'm not going to do any of that stuff tonight ;)

Also, I'm feeling a bit under the weather, I may have to take tomorrow off hehe

Take a couple of battery combos (TB47 and TB48), and have some Inspire 1 and talk to us tomorrow.

Dr. OC's orders

Reactions: LockMD and Eric
2:30 home
3:00 it arrived
3:30 charging (was delicate unwrapping) Charging both RC/TX and batt at same time, monitoring temp of charger last check 137, if it gets to 150 I'll unplug the RC/TX

downloaded zip file from DJI site, only 1 bin file ??? Read today there should be 2?

still have lots to do, I'll be happy if I at least get to hover in back yard tonight........sorry didn't take any pics, to excited to get things going LOL

2:30 home
3:00 it arrived
3:30 charging (was delicate unwrapping) Charging both RC/TX and batt at same time, monitoring temp of charger last check 137, if it gets to 150 I'll unplug the RC/TX

downloaded zip file from DJI site, only 1 bin file ??? Read today there should be 2?

still have lots to do, I'll be happy if I at least get to hover in back yard tonight........sorry didn't take any pics, to excited to get things going LOL

No! Don't charge them together.

Quite the opposite in flying LOL oh yeah I'll have to get used to using sticks again, last couple years only things I flew used the touchpad.....

Okay at 90 minute mark, I unplugged the RC/TX now there are no lights on batt, means fully charged? I'll unplug it and plug back in the TX and get ready for the firmware updates YIKES! Haven't even opened the manual yet LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JAWS7512