Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Bay Area Pilots?

Lol. Just an FYI fellas. Apparently there have been some nut jobs at the park on Sat and I just read that there was a proposal presented yesterday banning any RC craft from the park.

I am trying to get the latest on this so stay tuned.

really.... leave it to the idiots to screw things up. whats our back up? Back at the Oakland location if this falls thru?

Schweet!!! Let's have some fun show the public we're responsible and fun.

I will be in the injured list but I will be there early to setup the canopy and hopefully a table. I'll also try and get all the fun gear for the obstacle course and finish up the prizes.

Version 2.0 :)

20150528_153758.jpg

Although, as it was uploading I was thinking, maybe the aluminum top would not be good in the heat :(

Reactions: Outta Control
Yes I am. I was at work and decided to hone some skills and pushed the motorcycle a little too much and lost the rear tire. Left knee injury but I can still hobble along.

OUCH!!!!

How's the bike? No, really, I meant to say are you okay? LOL sorry, first thought was the bike and can you fly?

LOL.

Bike is the school's bike. I will be okay.

Nothing like some Advil and a bottle of Whiskey can't solve.

R@wR!!!
toughen-up-and-embrace-the-suck.png

Advil? Not Vicodin? I love how the bottle says "alcohol may increase the effect" Alright, gimme a beer LOL

Glad you're okay.....

Just an FYI, I attended the Menlo Park Park and Rec commission last night, the commission is currently looking into a BAN of "drones" at Bedwell park. Some of the commission say the charter of the park is passive use. No RC of any kind. So, don't be surprise cops will be there.

Would hurt. I'll call tomorrow.
the report states both towers claim they are never notified... Lets set the pace.

on a side note, the dumbass who shot the video above bedwell at 3700ft that is being used as firepower has pulled the video from youtube. Dumbass thinks that's going to cover it up. Hope he's proud of his video.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william76931