Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Bay Area Pilots?

My next available weekend is on the 28th and right now I am being ambitious with a project.

More details to follow.

So on the weekend of the 26-28 I will be around the Central Valley. I may hit up the slough area by Discovery Bay and possibly the the Wildlife refuge. I really wanted to jet over to Mono Lake but I'll have a hard time travelling with a trailer in tow.

Okay I have some questions for the local fellars, if you don't mind......(like to keep it local, someday I'll meet y'all)

1. Beginners mode off/on what is the difference besides the 30x30M flight restrictions? (I've turned off beginner mode but manually set the 30x30m restrictions.

2. Using the simulator, the max height limit is all good. But, the max distance? says max distance has been reached but still lets you go further, same in real life?

3. I set failsafe to 30M, but when I set home point it says will return at 0.0 feet per failsafe settings? (I actually posted this one in the correct thread, but no one responded)

4. Are you guys worried at all about these reports of the TB48 dropping power percentage too quickly? ie. 50%-7% instantly?

And lastly, not a question but......Please have patience with me if we do meet (I'm a pussy) Even though I've flown CP helis at the 400-600 size, I just never felt comfortable flying too high or far. I've had quads now for about 2 years but again, don't trust them (all are Parrot, except the Inspire) People thinks DJI sucks, they should see the Parrot forums lol a lot of people going to P3 and giving up on parrot, they have lots of issues and not released a new FW update in over 4 months!

Oh and SkySav, What was your crash 4 weeks in if you don't mind me asking? Pilot error (got too cocky) or .......?

And Eric, I've seen some of your posts saying you lost trust, what happened?

1)??? Don't know never used it. But I was a complete beginner

2) Max height has worked every time since the app/AC started remembering settings... Early March most of my values didn't stick but now they do.

3) Again the settings are where I last left them. 90m for the last 50 power cycles 30 flights or so.

4) I can't speak for anybody else but HELLYAH I'm worried it might happen. I did start a few missions today less than full but high 60's or higher when I took off and was over water so it would have been a soft landing :) lol.

Just two flights that my Bella had her own agenda and would pitch at 45ish and take off in Radom directions, only responding some of the times. First time was 2+ minutes in and lasted almost 3 minutes "altitude is our friend" (turbo rocks:)). Second missions was all of 1M high and lasted less than 22 seconds coming to a skidding safe landing.

We will be flying at 1:00 tomorrow at Treasure Island for all who wish to attend, you are invited. This is the first InspirePilots meet-up :)

Reactions: SkySav
Mr. Administrator, I must inform you about the rules about double posting! :p LOL

Pretty Ballsy. Love it!

40kkL2k.gif

But be warned.

61656145.jpg

LOL!

Reactions: LockMD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris.thedude