Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Becoming a Better Drone Pilot: Brother AirScouter WD-300C Head-mounted Display Review

Have you tried the Epson Moverio goggles? I did and didn’t care for them. Sent them back. I’m just curious if these work better in your opinion.
I have tried the Moverio's and also returned them. For me, these are much better. I can see the main camera and FPV, FPV only or just the main camera, depending on how I setup Go 4 app. I can also place the FPV in any of the 4 corners. I found moving it to upper left worked best for me. I was able to change the headset display size from full screen to a little smaller and found times when I used each. The focus has a very wide range and I was able to use the headset with regular and sunglasses. The one trick I learned with my X5S and D-Log was to set up the h.264 side in REC709 and then do custom settings on the contracts, sharpness, and saturation, so the image didn't look like log footage in the headset. The headset connects to the HDMI port so unless you do this, you will see log on the headset.

That being said, purchase from someplace you can return them if you are not happy. Even though they work for me, they may not for you.

Hope this helps,

Chris

I have tried the Moverio's and also returned them.
That being said, purchase from someplace you can return them if you are not happy. Even though they work for me, they may not for you.

Hope this helps,

Chris
Yes! It helps. Thank you.

I always buy from "returnable" vendor.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUPER-WEB-DEVELOPMENT-LLP