Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Best place to buy INSPIRE >> ADVEXURE - Super service!

Reaction score
I am new to DJI but not new to drones and have been looking to purchase an INSPIRE 2 for our company for the last couple of weeks. I have been doing a lot of research and asking many questions on the DJI FORUM and saw Advexure named numerous times and decided to give them a call last week. After a 20 minute call with a gentleman named Dan I was very pleased with how helpful, knowledgeable and friendly he was and proceeded to have him provide me a quote for a large Inspire 2 Premium setup. Within an hour I had received his quote for our setup with a very nice package bundle savings and we were off and running.

I have purchased most of our other camera gear from Adorama or BH and after my experience thus far there is no better place to buy DJI than ADVEXURE in Los Angeles.

I read about a lot of frustration with DJI products and DJI support and after a week in dealing with this company they don’t take things lightly and understand GOOD SERVICE.

I’ve never really been into forums but Dan did mention to check out these boards for specific INSPIRE stuff so here I am and look forward to coming here every so often. Have already read a lot of helpful information, particularly a post from @BarryBittman regarding ProRes.

THANK YOU ever so kindly to Dan and Advexure for helping us get set up with such prompt and helpful support to me. A++ and very happy I found you fine gentleman/ladies.

TMC

Reactions: Advexure
I am new to DJI but not new to drones and have been looking to purchase an INSPIRE 2 for our company for the last couple of weeks. I have been doing a lot of research and asking many questions on the DJI FORUM and saw Advexure named numerous times and decided to give them a call last week. After a 20 minute call with a gentleman named Dan I was very pleased with how helpful, knowledgeable and friendly he was and proceeded to have him provide me a quote for a large Inspire 2 Premium setup. Within an hour I had received his quote for our setup with a very nice package bundle savings and we were off and running.

I have purchased most of our other camera gear from Adorama or BH and after my experience thus far there is no better place to buy DJI than ADVEXURE in Los Angeles.

I read about a lot of frustration with DJI products and DJI support and after a week in dealing with this company they don’t take things lightly and understand GOOD SERVICE.

I’ve never really been into forums but Dan did mention to check out these boards for specific INSPIRE stuff so here I am and look forward to coming here every so often. Have already read a lot of helpful information, particularly a post from @BarryBittman regarding ProRes.

THANK YOU ever so kindly to Dan and Advexure for helping us get set up with such prompt and helpful support to me. A++ and very happy I found you fine gentleman/ladies.

TMC

We appreciate your positive feedback and thank you for sharing your experience, @Tommcmick.

I am glad our team has been able to assist you and earn your business. We do understand there are choices when it comes to purchasing DJI product and are happy you chose our Advexure team for your DJI setup. We are 100% committed to our high level of service we are best known for and look forward to continuing to work with you.

Enjoy your Inspire and have a nice weekend.

Much thanks,
Mike

Reactions: SanCap
Just given you guys at Advexure a order for the new crystalsky , person I talked to on the phone took the time to answer my questions and was helpful. Hope DJI delivers them in a timely manner and hope to see them soon !!!

Yeh man ... bought an i2 a while back from Advexure.... their service is second to none.... [emoji106]

Just given you guys at Advexure a order for the new crystalsky , person I talked to on the phone took the time to answer my questions and was helpful. Hope DJI delivers them in a timely manner and hope to see them soon !!!

Chris - Glad we could help and yes, we hope DJI comes through on their estimates and you can be guaranteed that our time is doing everything in our control to fulfill your pre-order in the quickest time possible. Please don't hesitate to reach give us a call or shoot us an email in a week or two for an update. See you around, Chris, and thank you for your business.

Yeh man ... bought an i2 a while back from Advexure.... their service is second to none.... [emoji106]

Thanks for the love, @oblivie. We appreciate you and look forward to having the opportunity to work with you in the future. ;) Cheers man.

We appreciate your positive feedback and thank you for sharing your experience, @Tommcmick.

I am glad our team has been able to assist you and earn your business. We do understand there are choices when it comes to purchasing DJI product and are happy you chose our Advexure team for your DJI setup. We are 100% committed to our high level of service we are best known for and look forward to continuing to work with you.

Enjoy your Inspire and have a nice weekend.

Much thanks,
Mike

I just need to jump in here and send more kudos to the guys at Advexure. They saw my problem in another thread and jumped in right away to offer a solution. It arrives tomorrow via UPS and I could not be happier. I'm really pleased with the service provided.

Much thanks for all the love, support and positive feedback from our fam here on IP :cool: Can't thank you enough and I can tell you that this kind of feedback only keeps us striving to maintain our high expectations for sales, service, and support.

I think it may be time for some sort of giveaway to our Inspire Pilots friends...

-The Advexure Team

Reactions: oblivie
Much thanks for all the love, support and positive feedback from our fam here on IP :cool: Can't thank you enough and I can tell you that this kind of feedback only keeps us striving to maintain our high expectations for sales, service, and support.

I think it may be time for some sort of giveaway to our Inspire Pilots friends...

-The Advexure Team

I could use another set of batteries...BATTERY GIVEAWAY!?! :D

Also, any update on CrystalSky pre-orders? I know DJI said around May 20th but curious if you guys have any further info.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
collegetour