Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

BRAND NEW: DJI Zenmuse X3 gimble and camera unit (Inspire 1 Variant)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Price: $400 USD

Brand NEW, never used DJI Zenmuse X3 gimbal and camera unit. I borrowed a DJI Inspire from a friend and accidentally crashed it. The only thing that survived the crash was his camera, so I purchased a new Inspire to replace the one I broke, but held on to the camera in hopes I could sell it to make back some of the money I spent on the new Inspire.

I also have 4 pairs of DJI 1345 Quick Release propeller blades (2 pairs never used / 2 pairs used once) i'll give to whoever purchases this.IMG_0103-1.JPGIMG_0105-1.JPGIMG_0108-1.JPGIMG_0110.JPGIMG_0112.JPG

Last edited:
Price: $400 obo

Brand NEW, never used DJI Zenmuse X3 gimbal and camera unit. I borrowed a DJI Inspire from a friend and accidentally crashed it. The only thing that survived the crash was his camera, so I purchased a new Inspire to replace the one I broke, but held on to the camera in hopes I could sell it to make back some of the money I spent on the new Inspire.

I also have 4 pairs of DJI 1345 Quick Release propeller blades (2 pairs never used / 2 pairs used once) i'll give to whoever purchases this.View attachment 13894View attachment 13895View attachment 13896View attachment 13897View attachment 13898
Four hundred what dollars? There are 39 countries that use the dollar as currency?
Location?

It sure is. Where in Canada are you located? (postal code) I can look to see roughly how much shipping would cost.

Winnipeg, MB.
R3X 1V5
It would need to get shipped as repair camera or something so I don't get dinged on taxes. Or as a gift.

How would I go about doing that? Shipping it as a repair camera? I've never shipped to Canada before :)

Prob easiest to just mark it as a gift. And put a low value like $100. Usually they give you green sticker to fill out since it's crossing the border.

Prob easiest to just mark it as a gift. And put a low value like $100. Usually they give you green sticker to fill out since it's crossing the border.
You could possibly send it to Pembina, North Dakota 58271, but then I have to make a special trip to pick it up. See what the shipping says for time too if you can.

Looks like shipping through UPS Standard would be roughly $35. If you're willing to cover that cost the camera is yours :)

To Canada. It was the cheapest I could find. Does that sound low to you? Were you expecting higher? Maybe I input the info wrong into the UPS shipping calculator.

No, I was just checking, that could be right. I just had another person email me about a camera for $250 used. I'd prefer new, would you take $380 including shipping. The thing is our exchange is terrible right now and at $400 USD plus shipping it brings me right around $600CDN.

So, are you offering $380 and you pay for shipping? I am more than willing to do that. :)

I dont want to pay more then $380 total with this exchange. But I'd be willing to have it shipped to the US. I'll be passing there in the next couple weeks and could pick it up. I'm sure it would be cheaper if you'd ship with USPS.
Let me know if that works with you, then I can paypal you the funds.

Where in the US would you want it sent to? Let me see how much that would run for.

Sounds like a deal to me. Also, are you interested in the propeller blades? If not, no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EthanV875