Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Camera controls changed?

Reaction score
Guys I haven't flow my inspire one in a while but I used to be able to control the camera with the wheels on the remote, left was up and down and right was left and right. How I can't do that anymore, has this changed?

I had having to switch with C1/C2 between one or the other I want to have the same controls I had before, is this due to a new firmware? Is there a way to change it back?

When i try the right wheel it wants to change the camera exposure setting, I am confused.

Thanks,

Adrian

Go to RC settings and change the various parameters for the two buttons. I think it is better to be connected to the aircraft to see everything is working as it should especially pan speed.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Guys I haven't flow my inspire one in a while but I used to be able to control the camera with the wheels on the remote, left was up and down and right was left and right. How I can't do that anymore, has this changed?

I had having to switch with C1/C2 between one or the other I want to have the same controls I had before, is this due to a new firmware? Is there a way to change it back?

When i try the right wheel it wants to change the camera exposure setting, I am confused.

Thanks,

Adrian
The right wheel has never controlled gimbal movement.
The reason being it is notched and moves in increments - this would be useless for gimbal control.
DJI have never implemented any kind of gimbal movement on the right wheel other than correction of the roll axis to straighten up horizon drift but this necessitates holding C2 at the same time

You must be remembering wrong, C1/C2 was needed to switch the left wheel between up/down and left/right from day one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu