Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can I live stream with the AJA HELO?

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I've been flying for a while now, I own a DJI Inspire 1 v2.0 and have been using the drone for outdoor events in the Bay Area. I was wondering if its possible to stream content using the AJA HELO ? I want to be able to broadcast live content. If possible, I would also need to mount it somehow on the drone. The unit weighs .8 lbs and will probably be a total of 1lb with mounting material. That's another challenge I'll have to figure if it is possible to use HELO with the drone.

If there is an easier way, i'm all ears.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks

Hi
I just registered today. I have been on Phantom Pilots discussing live streaming. I wrote :
My small company has been developing an app and website where any Live stream can be showcased. The app and website is totally free ! You can also stream from the app and website. We are looking to drone fly at the weekend with an iphone live streaming from the app software. For youtube LIVE streams, we should be able to capure the YOUTUBE Live URL. Once we have done this, the stream can instantly be featured on the app and website.

That doesn't unfortunately answer your question about how to stream to Youtube LIVE, but does introduce you to something very new, and we think, very exciting. The app is iphone only and nearly complete for beta testing. As noted above, we are looking at the iphone mount and stabalisation, and trying a test at the weekend (weather permittiing). Might you be interested in this project ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaunaMacke