Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cheap Inspire 2's???

"If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is"
An old saying...... but often very true.
I just finished a dispute with Amazon on a fraudulent listing. Got my $ back. Would have never taken a chance without their A-Z Guarantee.
Ebay also has Buyer protection plan. I see this place takes Paypal. Check into Paypal to see if they have any kind of protection plan.

Is this even out in the retail stores yet?

Nikon had some policy in the USA where any gray purchased item they would not repair at all for any price. Not even independents could fix them as Nikon shut off parts to independent shops as well. You had to send it to Japan to get fixed which costs quite a bit in shipping and possible customs fees on re-entering when Nikon USA found out about it. Friend's camera got wet and he learned the hard way on his gray Nikon item bought out of NYC. Ended up costing him a lot more than he saved, and when it locked up again, he trash-canned it. His thoughts were the gray was a disposible item if it was broken. Don't know if Nikon has the same policy now.

As flaky as these DJI items are, I wouldn't chance it.

I nearly bought my P3 from them to save a few £'s but it's just not worth it, especially with something like the I2. If anything goes wrong with it then there is 0 support.

Pay by credit card if the sale goes sour you get your money back. I bought my inspire from Hong Kong with a £600 saving over the UK price. Shipped here via the Netherlands with no import duty or taxes to pay. Bought three TB 48 batteries for £110 a piece, bought another two for £130 each from the same supplier a couple months later. Trouble free flying for 21 months, I might give them a call to discuss as that is a good saving it includes the lens as well. There must be a massive dealer mark up. I know SLR Hut import a lot of there gear from the States. You take your chance with the warranty I suppose , I had no issues registering my I1 with DJI

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen