Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Crashed Inspire 1 Pro - for parts or repair

Reaction score
2 months ago my Inspire caught a gust of wind and hit a few branches. 2 props snapped and it fell about 10 feet to the ground where one of the arms broke. The unit still powers on, the battery is still being used by my other Inspire 1 and I still can get all the logs and data from it. It's just damaged and unable to fly.
As for the X5 gimbal, it's in working order but the lens is badly scratched on the factory DJI MFT 15mm.

I now have a new one but the damaged unit is just sitting in the case. I'd like to use the controller from it as the slave camera controller for the new one.

I'm looking for reasonable offers + shipping on selling this unit (as-is) to someone that could use it for repair or use for parts.
The unit, X5 gimbal and the scratched lens (although I don't know what good that would do anyone) and the case would be what I'd offer.

I will ship to Canada and US.

View media item 653View media item 652View media item 651View media item 650View media item 649View media item 648View media item 647View media item 646View media item 645

Last edited:
I was in the process of filming this when I realized that this thing isn't as damaged as I thought. The video is attached. I then took it to the local DJI Store and they can repair the broken arm and mounting plate. They ran a full diagnostics on it and its perfectly fine. These things are tough! I'm having it repaired and then I will sell it as a working but 'as-is' unit discounted to perhaps ~$2000US because the buyer will still need a lens.

2 months ago my Inspire caught a gust of wind and hit a few branches. 2 props snapped and it fell about 10 feet to the ground where one of the arms broke. The unit still powers on, the battery is still being used by my other Inspire 1 and I still can get all the logs and data from it. It's just damaged and unable to fly.
As for the X5 gimbal, it's in working order but the lens is badly scratched on the factory DJI MFT 15mm.

I now have a new one but the damaged unit is just sitting in the case. I'd like to use the controller from it as the slave camera controller for the new one.

I'm looking for reasonable offers + shipping on selling this unit (as-is) to someone that could use it for repair or use for parts.
The unit, X5 gimbal and the scratched lens (although I don't know what good that would do anyone) and the case would be what I'd offer.

I will ship to Canada and US.

View media item 653View media item 652View media item 651View media item 650View media item 649View media item 648View media item 647View media item 646View media item 645
I'm very interested in this item please get back with me and let me know how much

Attachments

• 1548090305679981875218.jpg
    1548090305679981875218.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalyst