Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Crystal Sky Monitors

Yes it will work with the i2 controller. I use it and love to output.
cf4a135bf67c024de83d88316d3b2fe9.jpg

Reactions: FlyHighUSA
It is very kind and generous of you but honestly you do not have to do that. I am on the other side of the world (Australia) and as much as I appreciate your kindness, please do not do it. Also I bought Cendence recently, so the set wouldn't be as purdy as yours ;). Thanks for your kindness anyway, much appreciated!!

Reactions: Advexure
It is very kind and generous of you but honestly you do not have to do that. I am on the other side of the world (Australia) and as much as I appreciate your kindness, please do not do it. Also I bought Cendence recently, so the set wouldn't be as purdy as yours ;). Thanks for your kindness anyway, much appreciated!!

I think you’ve misinterpreted the last message. He was just going to send you a link :)

Reactions: Advexure
Anybody else using the Crystalsky on a phantom 4 pro? It works great on the i2 but the P4P is so bad. Constantly resets then crashes. Not a big deal just seeing if anyone else is using on both.

So I just picked up the CS Ultra real nice screen. my P4P seems to work beautifully. my Inspire 1 that I have never ever had an issue with. well lets put it this way I am afraid to fly it right now. I have not seem any crashes with CS or resets. But I was told to do a hard reset of CS after a FW update. and for video lag make sure no other apps are running in the background. Video lag. bad radio signal, constant GPS drop out are common occurrence on my inspire 1 now. I am using the titan drones Atlas antenna system still the p4p, great inspire 1 not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu