Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI CrystalSky Monitor Owner Discussion by Advexure

Nothing but problems with the new monitors and the latest Inspire 2 firmware. Will not allow an altitude higher than 100ft.
Just canceled a flight due to the latest firmware.
There is no way to update the app in the monitor.
Does anyone no of a way or link to the software update?
Funny thing is I was able to test 4 flights after the updates with no issues.

Nothing but problems with the new monitors and the latest Inspire 2 firmware. Will not allow an altitude higher than 100ft.

To update the screen or the inspire? Does the CS not use the regular DJI go app?

Hey.... any of you guys happen to have the gpc landing mode case..... wondering where you put the cs monitor, seeing that it comes build to handle 2 iPads, which are almost half the thicknesses of the cs

Hey.... any of you guys happen to have the gpc landing mode case..... wondering where you put the cs monitor, seeing that it comes build to handle 2 iPads, which are almost half the thicknesses of the cs

We were just looking at that for a client. There are a couple choices based on which one you get. The 5.5 fits in one of the accessory spots and the larger one will fit in an iPad spot if you remove the foam that goes to the edge of the case - widening the cutout. Credit to @AeroMirage for that second idea. IMG_3622.JPG
IMG_3624.JPG

Reactions: oblivie
Last edited:
Funny thing is I was able to test 4 flights after the updates with no issues.

That time zone does your CS say you are in. Mine said China. I did a reset last week and I think I forgot to change the time zone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lily212